"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Friday, March 6, 2015

Me and My Shadow

I had a request to paint someone's house on a cheese box for a gift.
I knew my son was the perfect one to sketch and pen and ink it, however he doesn't like to paint his drawings.  We worked together on this project.
He did a rough sketch, and I painted.
 Then He brought it all to life.
I love his trees. I think they resemble the Winnie the Pooh illustrations.
 I finished it up with the lettering for the family.
Hopefully it will be well cherished!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this! You two are very talented. What a treasure for the recipient! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking Etsy - or your own online shop better yet! Wow - the stuff you 2 could make and sell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog! thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of you are very talented! This is beautiful...just like the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.